Tango Card Referral Program
This Tango Card Referral Program Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by Tango Card, Inc. (“Tango Card”) and the referring party executing this Agreement (“Participant”). This Agreement governs Participant’s participation in the Tango Card Referral Program described herein (the “Program”). You represent and warrant that: (i) you have full legal authority to enter into this Agreement; (ii) you have read and understand the Agreement, and (iii) you agree to the terms of this Agreement.
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a new customer who successfully placed an order at www.rewardsgenius.com or via the RaaS® API (a “Referred Customer”) who entered our sales pipeline via the participant’s referral via our Refer-a-Peer form. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must place an order with Tango Card, either through our self-serve portal at rewardsgenius.com or via the RaaS® API, directly or through an integration partner.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable as $50 Reward Links. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year per individual referrer may be no more than 50 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. This referral program is open to individuals only. Businesses that participate in our value-added reseller program, and employees of those business, are not eligible.
- Right to Close Accounts. Tango Card reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Tango Card Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Tango Card reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Peer Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.