Gift cards are the top consumer choice in incentive programs globally. Check out these five ways gift cards helps utility companies and platforms attract new rate payers, retain them, and build loyalty
1. Payouts and Cash Equivalent
Give payment recipients an immediate choice experience with gift cards, prepaid cards, and direct debit options. Certain payout and cash-equivalent solutions avoid the fees of traditional payment processing like cutting checks.
2. Personalized Incentives to Drive Contract Renewals
Are you facing another renewal cycle? Stay competitive with a tangible and immediate incentive: e-gift cards. Reward your rate payers for the following:
- Signing longer contracts
- Choosing to receive eBill statements
- Opting into auto pay
Allowing rate payers to pick their reward of choice from a variety of gift cards adds a personal touch to the customer experience.
3. Rate-Payer Referrals
Have you considered a referral program? It’s proven that new sign-ups and buying decisions often begin with a referral. Increase your success rate and grow new business by rewarding referrals for signing up and incentivizing loyal rate payers with e-gift cards.
4. Rate-Payer Loyalty and Engaging Touch-Points
How do you engage your rate payers and thank them for their business? E-gift cards add a new and resilient incentive.
- Loyalty appeal: Surprise and delight your customers with e-gift card choices that offer a gateway to experiences, products, services, and even not-for-profit donations.
- Administration made easy: E-gift cards make it possible to automate fulfillment and tracking as well as outsource customer service. Spend more time on donor relations and less time on reward administration!
5. Research and Survey Incentives
Customer satisfaction surveys help your business understand what your customers think about your products, service, brand, and customer support. E-gift cards make it easy to incentivize and reward rate payers for providing valuable feedback.
Contact us to learn how Tango Card works directly with companies and other vendors in the utility space to help you engage customers and employees.